- Media Content
- Profile Area
- BPM and Enterprise Modeling
- Consumer-oriented Mobile Services
- Data and Text Mining
- Digital Games
- Digital Systems Security
- Health Informatics
- Immersive Participation
- Information Systems
- Interaction Design
- IT Management
- IT Management
- Knowledge and Communication
- Language Technology
- Risk and Decision Analysis
- Service Science
- TEL and Collaboration
- Specific Area
- Papers published and accepted for publication in International Journal of IT/Business Alignment and Governance, in a Springer book, International Journal of Innovation in the Digital Economy, ISD2017, CENTERIS 2017 and HICCS-51
- RANLP 2017, 2-8 September, Varna Bulgaria
- Information Technology Governance in Public Organizations – Theory and Practice
- Georg Hodosi’s PhD defense
- Georg Hodosi has nailed his PhD thesis at DSV
Author Archives: Petia Wohed
I would like to welcome A/Prof Karim Baina and his phd student miss Soumaya Slimani from ENSIAS (Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Informatique et d’Analyse des Systèmes) in Rabat, Morocco to DSV.
Karim and Soumaya will stay with us for the next three weeks. Among others they will participate in my course in business process management which starts next week. The visit is financed by SIDA and… Continue reading
The YAWL book, i.e. the book Modern Business Process Automation: YAWL and its Support Environment
is now published.
The book is the result from a cooperation in which several universities have been involved (seven universities and one center). The leadership has been shared by Prof. Arthur ter Hofstede (QUT) and… Continue reading
In February 2010 I visited the BPM group at QUT for three weeks. Together with Prof. Arthur ter Hofstede and Dr. Marcello la Rosa, I am working on collecting and systematizing patterns for dealing with process models complexity. It is a continuation of the work we initiated during my visit to QUT last… Continue reading
A new milestone in the ÖST project is reached. The prototyping of the emergency phone service in YAWL is now completed.
The work with the prototype was mainly carried out during October-November and David Truffet’s visit at DSV.
During November 2009 David Truffet visited the Information Systems laboratory at DSV for four weeks. David completed his PhD at University of Queensland (UQ) in Brisbane some years ago and has worked since this with projects at the local government in Australia. I met him when visiting the BPM group at QUT last July. We we… Continue reading
During the time at QUT:
- I worked on the YAWL-demo for the ÖST-project, implementing the emergency telephone application and installation process. I implemented a couple of
Today, Paul, Birger, Martin and I submitted a project application to the Swedish Research Council.
Software support for well structured business processes is today provided through workflow technology
and process management tools. Tailored to support well structured processes, these tools do not provide
adequate support for loosely structured work activities such as knowledge intensive processes. This type of work
is heavily reliant on professional knowledge, deals with large amounts… Continue reading