- Data and Text Mining
- Language Technology
- Media Content
- Outside DSV
- Profile Area
- BPM and Enterprise Modeling
- Consumer-oriented Mobile Services
- Digital Games
- Digital Systems Security
- Health Informatics
- Immersive Participation
- Information Systems
- Interaction Design
- IT Management
- Knowledge and Communication
- Risk and Decision Analysis
- Service Science
- TEL and Collaboration
- Specific Area
- Runner-up for best paper award at the 31st International Conference on Information Systems Development (ISD 2023) conference
- Gideon Mekonnen Jonathan’s PhD Defense
- Thomas Vakili – Congrats för scholarship to Universidad de Chile!
- Early sepsis detection – Best paper award – ICTAI 2022
- Best paper award at ICECH2022-The 10th International Conference on Emerging Challenges: Strategic Adaptation in the World of Uncertainties
Author Archives: Birger Andersson
A packed room at KTH’s main campus welcomed Richard M. Stallman to talk about “The Free Software Movement and the GNU/Linux Operating System”. Stallman (also known as rms) is the founding figure of GNU, a project started in the ’80’s as an attempt to protect the freedoms of software users by building a free operating system.
It is increasingly recognized that when modeling enterprises and the ways they do business, a starting point could be to identify the main actors and the values transferred between them. This can be expressed in terms of business models. A business model is created in order to make clear who the actors are in a business case and explain their relations, which are formulated in terms of values exchanged between the actors. At its core all business models capture the relations between the economic… Continue reading
I’d like to complement the incredibly dull recent post about the Collaborative writing. That post was written in the old, uninteresting style that you generally want to avoid in a blog. It is the style of someone _telling_ you about things. Could have been written on any conventional corporate web site.
The following text is from the original project proposal (in Swedish only, sorry). It’s contains also the motivation about the project, why it exist, what are the main problems, and so on. A… Continue reading
First of all, thank you for the invitation to join this space.
There is a project as Syslab that is coming to a conclusion shortly, called Collaborative writing. It’s all about using new (or new-ish) technology to collaborate when writing for instance a research report. Examples of these technologies are Google.docs (aka Writely) and different Wiki platforms.
The focus of the project is not so much on the technologies per se but to understand how to organise and set them up… Continue reading