Special Issue of JITTA
DSV Center for Service Science and Innovation (SSI) is pleased to invite your research paper submissions for a special issue on “Information Technology Global Services and Sourcing” in the Journal of Information Technology: Theory and Applications, an AIS Journal.
Key Milestones for the Special Issue:
- March 15, 2011: Submission Deadline
- April 15, 2011: First round of reviews and decisions sent to authors
- June 7-8, 2011: Development Workshop at Stockholm University for authors invited to revise; authors are expected to bring a revised version based on first round of reviews
- June 20, 2011: Submission deadline for second round submission
- August 1, 2011: Decisions on second round of review sent to authors
- October 1, 2011: Camera ready papers due
The workshop dates are conveniently set for those interested in attending
ECIS from June 8-9.
Please find more information about the call here: CFP-JITTA.
For further inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
Gustaf Juell-Skielse received a M.Sc. in Industrial Engineering in 1989 and a Licentiate of Technology in Computer and Systems Sciences in 2006. He holds a position as lecturer and researcher at Stockholm University. He has published work on enterprise resource planning, e-Government and higher education in enterprise systems. His research is concentrated on the effective use of enterprise systems and services. He has been a member of several national projects on enterprise systems and e-government.
In parallel with pursuing a research career Gustaf has established the bachelor programme in Enterprise Systems at KTH as well as the new bachelor programme in Enterprise Systems and Service Design at Stockholm University. He has also compiled a text book on enterprise resource planning and service oriented architecture at Pearson.
Gustaf is a member of the program committee for the Mobile Life Conferences and the Workshop on Enterprise Systems in Higher Education. He is also a member of of the Advisory Council of Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance.