The Nordic Information for Action e-Science Center of Excellence (see photo of group) had a Kick-off at Karolinska Institutet January 17, where all team leaders met and scheduled some of the activities for the coming 5 years.
NIASC will organize and fund PhD- and Post doc positions as well as PhD training school within E-sciences in the Nordic countries and to perform research within biobanks, health data registries, cancer screening and data and text mining for prediction of cancer.
Mia Kvist, Henrik Boström, Claudia Ehrentraut and I where on the Kick-off from DSV.
- Data and Text Mining
- Language Technology
- Media Content
- Outside DSV
- Profile Area
- BPM and Enterprise Modeling
- Consumer-oriented Mobile Services
- Digital Games
- Digital Systems Security
- Health Informatics
- Immersive Participation
- Information Systems
- Interaction Design
- IT Management
- Knowledge and Communication
- Risk and Decision Analysis
- Service Science
- TEL and Collaboration
- Specific Area
- Runner-up for best paper award at the 31st International Conference on Information Systems Development (ISD 2023) conference
- Gideon Mekonnen Jonathan’s PhD Defense
- Thomas Vakili – Congrats för scholarship to Universidad de Chile!
- Early sepsis detection – Best paper award – ICTAI 2022
- Best paper award at ICECH2022-The 10th International Conference on Emerging Challenges: Strategic Adaptation in the World of Uncertainties