Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a lovely time. 🙂
I am Mahbub Ul Alam. I’ve recently started as a PhD student here at DSV.
My research interest is in ‘Cognitive internet of things (IoT) based smart health-care systems using deep learning and advanced machine learning’.
Potential research problem areas include:
1. Machine learning framework for IoT.
2. Intelligent data, i.e., machine-understandable, resource-recognition, knowledge representation, big data, deep learning, and advanced machine learning.
3. Clinical decision support systems in health-IoT.
4. Patient-centric personalized health-care systems and applications.
5. Distributed intelligent data processing in IoT.
I have a master’s degree at the Institute of Natural Language Processing (IMS), University of Stuttgart, Germany. In my master’s thesis, I worked to understand the hidden layer mechanisms of deep neural networks in natural language processing (automatic speech recognition) domain.
I have a bit of work experience in software engineering at Samsung Research and Development Institute Bangladesh.
I believe in diversity, and love to explore new and fresh technological innovations. I like to think that every aspect of my previous experiences is helping me to move forward for my future career. I always keep in mind that, the central principle of my life is ‘Let all of us prosper together.’
The people are super nice and friendly here, and I am looking forward to working together with all of you at DSV.
Let all of us prosper together. 🙂