Hello! My name is Thomas Vakili and I am a new PhD student here at DSV in the IS unit. I will be working on NLP and de-identification of medical records with Professor Hercules Dalianis as my supervisor.
I have a MSc in computer science (civ.ing. i datateknik) from KTH, with a specialization in NLP. Before joining you here at DSV, I was employed as a IT consultant working with back-end development, data engineering and machine learning.
I’m looking forward to get to know you all and I am excited to embark on this journey!
- Data and Text Mining
- Language Technology
- Media Content
- Outside DSV
- Profile Area
- BPM and Enterprise Modeling
- Consumer-oriented Mobile Services
- Digital Games
- Digital Systems Security
- Health Informatics
- Immersive Participation
- Information Systems
- Interaction Design
- IT Management
- Knowledge and Communication
- Risk and Decision Analysis
- Service Science
- TEL and Collaboration
- Specific Area
- Runner-up for best paper award at the 31st International Conference on Information Systems Development (ISD 2023) conference
- Gideon Mekonnen Jonathan’s PhD Defense
- Thomas Vakili – Congrats för scholarship to Universidad de Chile!
- Early sepsis detection – Best paper award – ICTAI 2022
- Best paper award at ICECH2022-The 10th International Conference on Emerging Challenges: Strategic Adaptation in the World of Uncertainties