Hello! My name is Thomas Vakili and I am a new PhD student here at DSV in the IS unit. I will be working on NLP and de-identification of medical records with Professor Hercules Dalianis as my supervisor.
I have a MSc in computer science (civ.ing. i datateknik) from KTH, with a specialization in NLP. Before joining you here at DSV, I was employed as a IT consultant working with back-end development, data engineering and machine learning.
I’m looking forward to get to know you all and I am excited to embark on this journey!
- Media Content
- Profile Area
- BPM and Enterprise Modeling
- Consumer-oriented Mobile Services
- Data and Text Mining
- Digital Games
- Digital Systems Security
- Health Informatics
- Immersive Participation
- Information Systems
- Interaction Design
- IT Management
- Knowledge and Communication
- Language Technology
- Risk and Decision Analysis
- Service Science
- TEL and Collaboration
- Specific Area
- AAAI Fall Symposium and EMNLP – November 2021
- New Employee (Research Assistant) – Yash Pawar
- DSV at the First ClinCode Conference in Tromsø, Norway
- Three papers accepted to the International Conference Recent Advances in Natural Language Processing, RANLP 2021, September 1-3, 2021, Bulgaria.
- Distinguished Member of Association for Information Systems