Hi everyone! My name is Anastasios Lamproudis, or just Tasos! I recently started working as a research assistant for Professors Hercules Dalianis and Aron Henriksson. I will be working with Natural Language Processing (NLP) in the DataLEASH, and Sepsis prediction projects.
I hold an M.Sc. in Machine Learning from KTH university with a background in Physics from AUTH university in Greece. I have also worked as a thesis intern in Doktor24 with NLP.
I look forward to meeting everyone and working with you!
- Data and Text Mining
- Language Technology
- Media Content
- Outside DSV
- Profile Area
- BPM and Enterprise Modeling
- Consumer-oriented Mobile Services
- Digital Games
- Digital Systems Security
- Health Informatics
- Immersive Participation
- Information Systems
- Interaction Design
- IT Management
- Knowledge and Communication
- Risk and Decision Analysis
- Service Science
- TEL and Collaboration
- Specific Area
- Runner-up for best paper award at the 31st International Conference on Information Systems Development (ISD 2023) conference
- Gideon Mekonnen Jonathan’s PhD Defense
- Thomas Vakili – Congrats för scholarship to Universidad de Chile!
- Early sepsis detection – Best paper award – ICTAI 2022
- Best paper award at ICECH2022-The 10th International Conference on Emerging Challenges: Strategic Adaptation in the World of Uncertainties